Bespoke Occupational Therapy Assessment, Treatment and Consultation
As a mobile Children’s Occupational Therapist, I can travel to your home and/or school to provide the service you need that suits your budget.
What is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational Therapy is a health care profession that focuses on the whole person. The goal is to enable individuals of all ages to achieve their full potential in light of any physical or mental health difficulties.
As a Paediatric Occupational Therapist, I work with infants, children, adolescents and young adults in various settings to help them gain skills and to promote independence in all areas of daily living. This could include:
- Improving coordination skills to enable participation in P.E. lessons or organised sports.
- Developing independent living skills such as managing money, shopping, cooking tasks, etc.
- Providing adapted equipment such as specialist bathing aids, mobility devices, moving & handling equipment, ramps, specialist beds and advising on home adaptations.
- Helping a toddler to use two hands to explore and manipulate a toy.
- Working on developing a mature pencil grip so that handwriting is easier and less painful.
- Providing sensory strategies and/or equipment to help a student focus in the classroom.
How I Can Help
Manipulating Small Objects
Buttons, Zips, Laces
Using Scissors and Cutlery
Reaction to Sounds, Sights, Movement and Touch
Focus and Concentration
Staying on Task
Letter / Number Formation
Legibility, Size and Placement on the Line
Fatigue When Writing
Get in touch to find out what I can do for you.