Assessment and Treatment
Individual treatment sessions are £67 per hour. Assessment costs range depending on whether a report is also requested/required. Accepted forms of payment include cash, cheque or BACS. Group sessions can be arranged, and prices will vary depending on duration and number of children.
Charges for written reports and recommendations, including Advice for Education Health and Care Plan, will vary depending on the level of detail required.
Education / Information Sessions
Education / information sessions in school/daycare/nursery settings can be provided to meet the specific needs of the facility. Cost for sessions will vary depending on duration and number of people attending. Travel costs apply.
Travel to and from the assessment/treatment site will be charged at 50p/mile and up to £25/hour.
Payment of Fees
- Payment terms are 28 days from date of invoice.
- Services maybe withdrawn at any time if payment remains outstanding.
There is a 50% charge for appointments that are missed or cancelled less than 24 hours before the scheduled date/time.
We will endeavour to give you as much advance notice as possible in terms of holidays or of any need to cancel a future appointment.
If you have any questions, with regards to our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliancy
Function First Occupational Therapy Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when working with Function First Occupational Therapy Limited, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Name and Contact Details of the Data Controller:
Name: Ann-Marie Baker – Director
Telephone: 07477 503921
Why we Collect and Process Your Data
- Consent – We always ask for your consent to process your data in order to provide our specialist therapeutic services to you.
- Contract – we may have a contract in place with a third-party which requires us to process your personal data in order to meet that contractual obligation.
How and What Information is Collected About You
We may collect the following information by email, telephone call, by post, questionnaires / forms, or in person:
- Date of Birth
- Contact details (phone, email, address)
- Parent / Legal Guardian names and contact details
- Medical history and lifestyle information, including reports and letters from healthcare professionals and/or the Local Authority (e.g. Education Plans, Healthcare Plans)
- School details
- Photographs / Videos
What We Do with the Information We Gather and What it is Used For
- Professional record keeping of client information;
- Recording the initial assessment;
- Provision of occupational therapy services;
- Sharing your information with relevant parties when necessary.
- If you have given your consent to us processing your data, you have a right to withdraw your consent to any further processing.
- You have the right to request your data be transferred to another organisation.
If you wish to withdraw consent or request a transfer, please email email@example.com
We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of future marketing whenever we send you marketing material or you can opt out at any time by contacting us.
How You Can Access Your Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Ann-Marie Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no longer a charge for this service.
How Long We Keep Your Information For
The Regulation does not set out any specific minimum or maximum periods for retaining personal data. Instead, it says that: Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
See this link: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/principle-5-retention/.
Function First Occupational Therapy Limited will retain personal data for 7 years for adults and 7 years following their 18th birthday for children, unless upon review it is deemed necessary to retain it for a longer period.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place highly secure electronic systems and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Function First Occupational Therapy Limited will continue to meet its GDPR obligations in relation to the security of processing, the notification of personal data breaches and data protection impact assessments.
Audits and Inspections
Function First Occupational Therapy Limited will submit to audits and inspections, providing all necessary information to ensure it meets the Article 28 obligations, always cooperating with supervisory authorities (such as the ICO).
Right to Complain
If you have a concern about our information practices, you have a right to complain. You can do so by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or by visiting www.ico.org.uk